A very exciting opportunity has arrived at Arrow Films! We are opening up the office doors
and releasing one golden ticket (job opportunity) out into the wild!
Ideally we are looking for a recently qualified film or digital media graduate who is looking for
their first role in the film industry. In this newly created digital sales and operations role you
will be helping us QC and deliver content to our partners, ensuring that we hit tight deadlines.
We must emphasise that this role is mainly working with Arrow Films and NOT Arrow Video.
Anyone looking for a job working solely for the Arrow Video side of the business need not
- Recently Qualified Graduate (film / digital media degree or similar)
- Good understanding of the physical and digital home entertainment industry
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Google docs
- Positive attitude and good sense of humour
- Passionate about film
- Familiarity with Arrow Films products is a plus
- Providing support for the sales and operations team
- Full run-through QC of DVD and Blu-Rays
- Summarising synopses for film and TV episodes to spec
- Proofreading sleeves and final artwork approvals
- Setting up Metadata for all our film and TV deliveries
- Overseeing deliveries to partners, ensuring content delivered on time
- Create “New Release” forms for film and TV releases
- Deliver any additional artwork requests from partners
- Arrange and send out digital screener links to partners
- Upgrade and maintain the digital rights document
- Pricing analysis of catalogue titles
- Weekly mailout of release schedule
- Ensuring new releases are uploaded to retailers and partners & updating with any amends
- Uploading images / trailers to websites
- Weekly competitor analysis
- Customer auditing and reporting
- Additional ad hoc tasks as required
Location - Shenley Park, Herts
Salary - £16,000 + Benefits
If you are interested in applying please send a short covering letter and your CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Wednesday the 8th of April.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.